We don't make mistakes we just change our plans-

Carla Rodio





Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a square rectangular handbag




On Saturday I was all excited because I was going to go pick up my glasses. I decided to do it later in the day because I was going to be able to do counted cross stitch. My eyes had gotten so weak that trying to do really close work would bring on a migraine. So at last after over a year I was going to be able to stitch again. But... I needed something to stitch onto. So I cut out this handbag and basted on some waste canvas. Then flew off to Walmart to pick up my new glasses. Ooh, I should probably take a pic of those but I do not wish to digress. I attended a baptism at 5:00 then hurried home and plopped down on the couch and stitched up a cute little butterfly. I was very happy. Here is the progression of the handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment