We don't make mistakes we just change our plans-

Carla Rodio





Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Design wall Monday with Judy Laquidara

Youngest dear daughter requested a wall hanging. I said, "Go drag something out of the stash." Doesn't she have excellent taste; especially for one unschooled in quiltery? Although I now have a design involving applique in mind (machine applique of course)I think I will delete one fabric and add a different one altogether. Can you guess which one? Not telling.



The design is going to have six background blocks.


Above layout or below layout?


I can't stand it. The checkerboard is too random. I'm going to have to go with the
2 yellow, 2 blue, 2 yellow.


I'm linking this to design wall Monday come on over and see other WIP. http://www.patchworktimes.com/2010/04/12/design-wall-monday-april-12-2010/

Interested in seeing how last weeks Violet butterflies turned out? http://quiltingaccordingtoannette.blogspot.com/2010/04/violet-flock-of-butterflies-finished.html


1 comment:

  1. that will be so nice for your daughter. Mine gets a lot of my quilts because when she sees one I'm making she will say "ooh I want that one" her brothers just say "that's nice mom!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete