We don't make mistakes we just change our plans-

Carla Rodio





Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Design wall Monday with Judy

I am constructing a small quilt (40" x 54") and attempting to do a tutorial on it (just to see if I can) at the same time. Here I have horizontal strips lain across the back of my "design wall" couch. I laid them out according to my design. I think.... that this will be a satisfactory layout.

Five sets of horizontal strips will be alternated with four six inch pieced strips. The pieces will be of varying widths from 6" to 1 1/4".

Come on over to Judy's website and see the other WIP's.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    I was wondering if you know what fabric line the fabric in your photos is from. I found some scraps of it at JoAnns but the selvages were cut off and I LOVE IT and WANT IT but don't know what it is to find it. Do you know?
    Thanks!
    Jennifer
    rodvold@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete